Thursday 26 May 2011

Vimal Rathod Views on Victory for Cricket in IPL 2011




The IPL mania is on yet again. After the ouster of the ex-IPL commissioner Lalit Modi last year, media speculations were rife that this years IPL may turn out to be dumb squib. Despite the spate of controversies surrounding the ownership of the new franchisees that preceded this IPL, it is quite amazing to see how this year's IPL has gathered steam. Vimal Rathod, an Indian businessman is no different from his corporate peers. We Indians love our Cricket! Be it a 5 day test match, fifty over one day'er or 20-20 cricket, our enthusiasm never gets diminished; sayVimal Rathod.
We are now at the business end of the tournament with last four qualifying teams all in readiness to give a shot at the championship. All four – Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knightriders, Chennai Superkings and Royal Challengers Bangalore deservedly reached to the last level. They have played some splendid cricket throughout the tournament and entertained us.
Contends Vimal Rathod – I found it difficult to support any one team. My heart goes out to Chennai Superkings simply because I am inspired by MSD leadership. Yet my admiration for Sachin Tendulkar inclines me to root for Mumbai Indians. Kokata Knightriders excites me for sheer display of teamwork and Royal Challengers simply for the tenacity they have shown to come back from a bad start to the tournament'.
So he settled down for simply watching the game and enjoy cricket more than anything else. IPL has proved that everything gets relegated to background once cricket wins. Even after the media and the common cricket lover snubbed this cricket extravaganza, I am glad that some wonderful cricket has been played in this year IPL. Finally Cricket has won. India, where cricket is like a religion; it is only fitting to see the game being elevated to this level, quips Vimal Rathod. I am going to ink my thoughts on this surely on my blog.
The blogging bug bit me when I realized my life experiences could benefit many young aspiring Indians who want to make it big. Wealth creation through powerful ideas is the fulcrum around which my life has revolved. As a mercenary, I understand only the language of growth and money.


A middle class Mumbai boy Vimal Rathod who dreamt big, I worked in various financial institutions after finishing my education. But the yearning to make it big made me quit my regular job and strike out on my own. Relentlessly pursuing my dream of creating wealth for others through powerful ideas has become a reality. The journey has been exciting so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment